Policies and Returns
We want you to be satisfied with every product we sell and we stand behind them 100%. We understand that on occasion there can be a problem or you may simply change your mind on a purchase and wish to exchange or return it. If for any reason you are not satisfied, you may return any normally stocked item anytime within 30 days of shipment and we will gladly replace it, give you credit, or refund what you paid for it.
Upon receipt of your order, please check to make sure all contents are included and no damage has occurred in transit. Claims for damaged or missing items must be reported within 2 business days of delivery. If you receive your shipment damaged please contact Trinity-Noble at 888-408-3322 immediately.
Exchanges & Returns
We are happy to accept back any standard product that is returned within 30 days from the date of delivery as long as it is unused and in re-saleable condition. Please do not return products without first obtaining return shipment instructions from our service department. Please see (How to return an item). Items Shipped Directly from Manufacturer In the case of items shipped direct to you by a manufacturer, please be absolutely sure to contact us and receive return shipping instructions as described in (how to return an item). Items sent back to a manufacturer without prior arrangements will surely be lost or refused. Items drop shipped directly from a manufacturer may also be subject to restocking fees that vary by manufacturer, if not defective. You are responsible for return shipping charges. Please be sure returns are sent postage/fee prepaid as COD returns will not be accepted. Any item missing parts or broken may be refused for replacement or credit
How to Return an Item
- Email the customer service department at email@example.com  or call 888-408-3322, M-F 8am-4:30 pm EST
- We will privide you a Return Merchandise Authorization number and  email you a link to download your Return Form. This form is required to make your return and the only way we can assure your return will be properly handled
- Safely pack your item in the original packaging if possible, and enclose the completed Return Form along with a copy of the original Invoice/packing slip that accompanied your shipment.
- Cut off the Merchandise Return Label found on the Return Form. Place this label over the original shipping label.
- Bring it to your preferred carrier and send it back to us for prompt processing.